Spypoint Link-Micro, 4G Cellular Trail Camera
The Spypoint Link-Micro is probably the easiest to use, most affordable, and smallest cellular trail camera available! If you thought that cellular-capable trail cameras were either too expensive or too complicated to use then think again, this Spypoint cellular maybe the right one for you. A simple, three-step process activates the LINK-MICRO using the SPYPOINT app. The Spypoint app also allows the user to change settings, monitor camera status, and view images from virtually anywhere in the world. The Spypoint Link-Micro Camera truly represents the next evolution of efficiency and affordability for cellular trail cameras. The Link-Micro trail camera is a cellular camera that can optionally transmit images via a mobile network directly to your Android or IOS device. The Spypoint Link-Micro model can also be used as a standard trail camera too by saving photos to the Micro SD card (not included). Features include a high resolution 10 MP Camera which captures high quality colour images by day and black & white by night using 4 Low Glow LED’s. Other features include Spypoint’s infrared boost technology for long range capture and multi-shot mode which triggers up to two photos per use. The LINK-Micro can be remotely configured using the free Spypoint App. This Spypoint cellular trail camera includes a pre-activated sim card which operates on a good value Spypoint package via their Spypoint Link App, this currently uses 02 network towers. Please check your area has coverage by following the link below. This Spypoint LINK-MICRO is a small remote cellular camera trap that takes photos and sends them to you!.
Spypoint Link-Micro features:
- Fast and easy activation set-up process
- 4G Network compatible
- 4 Low glow LEDs
- Photo: 10 Megapixel high resolution image capture – jpeg
- Video: No
- 0.5 sec Fast trigger speed
- Colour image capture by day and infrared black & white by night
- Can be powered by 8x AA batteries or an external mains power supply (not included)
- Up to 80 ft detection range
- Up to 80 ft flash range
- Automatic infrared boost level adjustment
- Wide operating temperature -30 °C to + 50 °C
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 picture burst per detection
- Continuous mode: will overwrite images/ video (optional)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 detection zones
- Schedule setup: 7 days
- Mount Standard: ¼-20″ tripod
- Memory card: Requires a Micro SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Dimensions: W 79mm x H 112mmm x D 56mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Complete configuration via the free SPYPOINT LINK App
- Wireless photo transmission via the free SPYPOINT LINK App
Spypoint Link APP Features:
- FREE for first month that the camera is activated, the user is given unlimited use of the network and photos.
- Camera will alert you with a text image when motion is detected.
- Some camera settings are controllable remotely through the App.
- IOS and Android compatible
- Try different camera set ups to give you an idea of how many photos you might want to transmit each month.
- After the unlimited trial month is over, you are entitled to 100 free photos transmitted each month even if you don’t pay for a package!.
- If you want more, then you can pay a monthly subscription which is very reasonably priced to suit your needs starting from just £5
- Photos transmitted are held in the MYSpypoint cloud for upto 7 days. Images/videos are additionally held on the SD card (not included) you insert into the camera
In The Box:
- Spypoint Link-Dark trail Camera
- Quick start booklet
- Mounting Bracket
- Web Belt